GREENING CAMPAIGN: WHAT'S IN A NAME?

**PLEASE SHARE**

Give a HUGE welcome to Graham Greening, our newest PEAT recruit who has taken on the role of Campaign Manager for Greening Cartmel Peninsula.  

Like many of us in these strange times Graham was feeling out of sorts, somehow disconnected and unsure what to do with himself. He said only a few weeks ago he was "literally in bits", but with help from a wonderful member of PEAT he has managed to, in Graham's words "pull himself together".

He said, "I'm really grateful for the help, I feel like I'm in much better shape now and with the offer of a summer job as well it's given me a whole new lease of life!" and added, "I'm really excited about meeting like minded individuals and to see the creative ideas they've got for saving money and carbon". 

The PEAT team are delighted to welcome Graham and to have an extra pair of hands (and the other bits of him) to help with the exciting few weeks coming up. 

WHAT'S YOUR SCARECROW CALLED?